3/4 package of bacon
1 yellow onion, chopped
1/2 C Weber Original BBQ Sauce
1/2 C brown sugar
1/4 C ketchup
2 tbsp yellow mustard
2 tbsp Weber Smokey Mesquite seasoning
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 (16oz) cans of baked beans, strained
2 (15.5oz) cans of great northern beans, with liquid
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook bacon in a large pan until crispy. Roughly chop and set aside.
3. Leave bacon grease in the pan and add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the Weber Original BBQ Sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, yellow mustard, Weber Smokey Mesquite seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the sauce is combined and heated through.
5. Next, add baked beans, great northern beans and the cooked bacon to the sauce and stir until sauce completely coats it.
6. Transfer beans to a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes uncovered.