1. Preheat grill to 450 degrees F.
2. In a big mixing bowl, add red bell pepper, yellow onion, corn, garlic, melted butter and Weber N’Orleans Cajun seasoning and mix well until everything is coated with butter and seasoning.
3. On a sheet of aluminum foil, add some seasoned bell pepper strips, yellow onion strips, corn and garlic to the middle of the aluminum foil. Place a filet of tilapia on top, sprinkle with some Weber N’Orleans Cajun seasoning and some slices of butter.
4. Longways, pull both edges together and pinch and roll until you reach the top of the food inside. Crinkle and fold in sides and make sure all edges are sealed. Repeat until 6 packets are made.
5. Place on grill and cook for 12-15 minutes. Once cooked, remove from grill and enjoy with a fresh squeeze of lemon or your favorite topping.