2-3 lbs small sweet potatoes, trimmed & halved
3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp Weber Chophouse Butter seasoning
Feta cheese crumbles (for topping)
Parsley, chopped (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add potatoes Boil for about 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
3. While the potatoes are boiling, mix together butter, garlic and Weber seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Strain the potatoes and place on baking sheet. Gently smash the potatoes with the bottom or a bowl or glass.
5. Drizzle the smashed potatoes with the butter mixture and bake for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crispy.
6. Serve with feta cheese crumbles and parsley.