1. Preheat grill to 450 degrees F and generously season NY strip steak with Weber® Chicago Steak® seasoning.
2. While grill is heating up, place half inch pieces of baguette onto the grill and lightly toast, 1-2 mins each side.
3. Once baguette pieces are lightly toasted, spread herby goat cheese (or cheese of choice) on each piece.
4. Cook steak on preheated grill until you reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees F. Let steak rest 5-10 minutes.
5. Cut your cooked steak into strips and place on baguette piece with goat cheese. Top with pesto, cherry tomatoes and an extra pinch of Weber Chicago Steak seasoning. Enjoy!