1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and heat an oven-safe pan on medium-high heat. Pat chicken breasts dry and season with oil and a generous amount of Weber’s Kick’n Chicken seasoning. Once pan is very hot, add seasoned chicken breasts to the pan and sear about 2-3 minutes each side or until lightly browned.
2. After about 5-6 minutes, place oven-safe pan with browned chicken breasts into preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F). Set aside to cool before shredding chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. Heat a large cast iron skillet (or any skillet with tall sides) on medium heat. Add butter onion, carrots, celery and potatoes and cook until softened, about 7-8 minutes. Once softened, add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the flour and stir until the softened veggies are coated with flour. Cook the flour through for about 4-5 minutes then add chicken broth, milk and herbs. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally until sauce is thickened. This should take about 5-6 minutes.
5. Add the shredded chicken and frozen peas and stir until combined. Then carefully place biscuits in the skillet on top of the pot pie mixture and brush the top of each biscuit with the herb butter mixture.
6. Place your skillet in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits are golden brown.