1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
2. Cover cobs with oil and season generously with Weber Chophouse Butter seasoning. Transfer cobs to grill and cook for about 10 minutes or until corn is softened and has a nice char.
3. Remove corn from grill, set aside and let cool.
4. While cobs are cooling, add cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cups of cheddar cheese, and about 3/4 of the crumbled bacon, Weber Chophouse Butter seasoning to a bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Come back to the corn once cooled and slice off kernels. Add the roasted kernels to the bowl and mix until combined.
6. Add the contents of the mixing bowl to a cast iron skillet on the grill, top with the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese and cook until heated through, about 20 minutes.
7. Garnish with more crumbled bacon and chopped scallions and serve hot.