1. Preheat grill to 450 degrees F.
2. Slice the eggplant into 1/2 inch pieces. Lay the eggplant on a paper towel and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the eggplant slices. Lay another paper towel over the slices and weigh it down with a cutting board. Let it rest for 10 minutes. This helps draw moisture from the eggplant.
3. Add 1 cup of oil, crushed red pepper, Weber Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning and minced garlic to a sauce pot and cook on medium-low until garlic becomes fragrant.
4. Let the oil completely cool then add it to a bowl with the feta cheese and mix. In another big bowl, add the sliced eggplant and the rest of the oil to the bowl. Season generously with Weber Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning and mix.
5. Add seasoned eggplant to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
6. Enjoy hot and top with the feta cheese marinade and your favorite herbs.