1 lb ground beef
4 cheddar cheese cubes
8 strips of bacon
Weber Red, White & BBQ seasoning
Brioche buns, toasted
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
2. Separate ground beef into 4 equal patties. On a cutting board, weave together 4 bacon strips, place one patty in the middle of the weave and add 2 cubes of cheddar cheese to the center of the patty. Place second patty over the top of the patty with cheese on it and pinch the edges to seal in the cheese cubes. Then complete the weave over the top of the patty.
3. Secure the bacon to the patty with a couple of toothpicks and season generously with Weber Red, White & BBQ seasoning on all sides.
4. Repeat process for the next patty then add patties to the grill. Cook until the bacon on top and bottom is well done about 8-10 minutes each side. This will ensure that the middle of the patty is cooked and the cheese is melted. Since the fat from the bacon is basting the patty while cooking, there is little concern for overcooking the patty.
5. Remove patties from the grill. Spread mayonnaise on top and bottom of toasted buns and add lettuce and tomato to bacon wrapped burger.