4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened to 1/4 inch thick
4 slices of leftover ham
1 package of swiss cheese slices
3 tbsp melted butter
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 tsp thyme
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp all purpose flour
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup white wine
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp chicken bouillon
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season chicken generously with Weber’s Kick’n Chicken seasoning. Layer leftover ham and swiss cheese on top of the seasoned chicken and roll, long ways. Secure with toothpick. Repeat this until all chicken and ham is used.
2. Combine butter and garlic in one bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and thyme in another. Place each chicken roll in butter then breadcrumbs and then place in casserole dish.
3. Baked the chicken rolls for 35-40 minutes. While chicken is baking, make the sauce.
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Add flour and cook for 1 minute, constantly whisking.
2. Add milk and wine and whisk until smooth. Add the dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and bouillon and whisk until combined.
3. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.